Thai Pasta Salad (adapted from TastyGalaxy's Pasta Salad with Peanut Sauce)
- 1/2 pound of spaghetti
- about a cup of chopped carrots
- 2 or 3 scallions, chopped
- a big handful of cilantro
- 1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 or 2 tsp fresh ginger, grated (optional)
- 1 clove garlic, chopped (optional)
- toasted sesame seeds (optional)
- Cook the pasta according to package directions.
- While pasta is cooking, in a small bowl, mix together the peanut butter, vinegar, soy sauce, water, ginger, and garlic.
- Drain pasta and rinse with cold water. Drain again, very well.
- In a big bowl, combine the pasta, carrots, and scallions. Mix in the peanut sauce. Add the cilantro and toss. Top with sesame seeds.
This was really really good cold, but I think it would also work if you served it warm.
There are not many things I love more than recipes that are as easy as they are yummy.